Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Trite Life

Coming into the industry straight from a college was like waking up from a dream. The order in my life looks so anarchic to my normal sense. The fact that the whole day is already planned out, the foreknowledge of where I am gonna be in a particular hour(/minute/second) of the day, the fact that a Monday would surely follow a Friday, sooner than later, the fact that a Saturday and a Sunday also look the same from any other Saturday or Sunday, the ability of my mind to be able to observe a definite pattern in anything and everything out here, makes it all mundane. Being in college is similar to being in the wonderland of Alice. Every single day is new and unique with its own unique dose of pain and party. I guess lack of adventure is a part of growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow sushantkoshy on Twitter