Today the corridors of joblessness experienced the biggest tragedy of the semester. They were disconnected from LAN for more than 12 hours. It was marked by a period of extreme confusion and zombie-like behavior. The inmates of the Disneyland of Pilani went through the classic stages of grief:
- Denial – “Hey it would not be gone for long. It will come back. It will come back”
- Anger – “ Fish Fish Fish!!!”
- Bargaining – “Atleast DC should have been working. I am not asking for anything more.”
- Depression – “ My life is so sad, hey please pass on the newspaper”
- Acceptance – “Damn it!! Lets play cricket!"
Expecting the spread of the jasmine revolution( it was started by jobless (I mean unemployed) people of the countries, here at pilani we just have joining dates which are a good number of months away), the authorities took evasive action and revived the central nervous system of our bhawans by afternoon. Peace.