Friday, January 23, 2009

Genetically "Informalz "

Genetically "Informalz "

A ray of light, screeched through the pipe

And woke me up to a nightmare nigh

My alarm failed, i woke up late

My job interview 5 minutes ahead

 

Chewed a gum, toothbrush was luxury

Combed my hair in pain and fury

Suit and tie would have taken long

Was comfortable in my tshirt and shorts

 

Rushed and hurried to reach that room

Saw nervous creatures, as if down with flu

The last call for my name screamed out

Expected a storm in this drought

 

The grey heads gaped in shock

‘twas too much for that flock

They stretched out their hand to check their pulse

Coz they found me in INFORMALZ!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hehe, nice ending... you should try rapping this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud gud...
    n ya i agree wid ajay..while reading even i thot it cud b a nice rap .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good ending. I too agree with Ajay. U really should try rapping this!

    ReplyDelete

Follow sushantkoshy on Twitter